Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hai. Recently busy so never update hehe.

14-15 april 2009
It my orientation. At first, i thought it would be the same old thing i experience in secondary school, but it gave me a 'warm' welcoming and close understanding of each classmate. The game and the day plan look simple and easy finish, but it completed in a very different way. Poly is much more independent than secondary school as we have to have look up for our time, and we have to know almost every single place in the poly.

20-24 april 2009
Oh it start of my school. It about the same as any school as our lecturer will introduce themself and have a light start. Very soon, the lecturer start to let us experience the poly life style. there is many CCA in my poly, and i really like street dance... hai will i be able to get in to this cca? But never mind, i must strike for my furture. My class is mainly make up of people from china and some other country and also a total of five singaporean.

No comments:

Post a Comment