Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1 2009

Didnt blog for a long time le.
Sorry for anyone who been updating my blog.

Lesson are like stock market, sometime hard sometime easy. Homework too, sometime more sometime dont have.

I had been 'busy' and kept deleting email after a look through, recently found out that i might accidently deleted one important email !!!. Sob sob, hope that didnt happen.
Knowing lot of friend does help you in time of need, at the same time it help you to prevent loss of item(my charger).
Arh june is so tiring for me, i have to rush here and there from second week of june. Feeling to rejected to go for CI course.
Hai hopefully i can surive through this june first, COURSE why you are here so fast.
Hahaa i get 75% for my first equiz for my computer programing, not bad right...And i got A- in my communication skill ICA1, by luck haha.

Lastly, i will let my relationship and feeling go nature.(我会让感情和感觉顺其自然) If i have the chance i will not let it go off easy or allow it to pass by me.
That all for today, homework weight a ton to me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment